10 Ways to Get Rid of Skin Tags

Use fingernail polish
Although skin tags are harmless, most people who are affected by them find it hard to put up with the situations especially if they grow on very sensitive areas such as the face. Getting rid of this skin problem involves no complex procedures as opposed to mole removal. This page talks about several effective ways through which you can get rid of skin tags.

Carry out Surgery

This is one of the most effective ways of removing this skin problem. The process entails injecting some local anesthetic into the tag and cutting it off; the wound is the burned or stitched. Although the procedure is effective, it is expensive as well as painful.

Apply Cryotherapy

With cryotherapy, the skin tag is frozen and thus causing the cells inside to die. As a result, the tag will fall off.

Use Electrotherapy

With electrotherapy, the cells are also forced to die as with the cryotherapy but with the use of electricity.

Try bloodroot paste

Place a small amount of the bloodroot paste on this tag on the skin with the help of a band aid. This procedure is among the most effective and best way of getting rid of skin tags, though you must cautious because bloodroot is known to be harmful to the skin.

Use Comfrey

Among the best herbal treatment of this skin problem and other skin conditions is the comfrey herb. Using comfrey to get rid of skin tags is not only effective but also safe and leaves no side effects. Although it is considered to be safe, pregnant women and children should avoid it.

Apply Garlic

Garlic bulb not only contains the antifungal, antibiotic and antiviral agents but also plays a major role of removing skin tags. Cover this tag on the skin with a piece of garlic bulb overnight and remove it in the morning. Do this for about three days and the tag will be no more.

Cover the tag on the skin with fingernail polish about three times a day. Repeat this for some days until the tag falls off; this procedure is effective and works.

Use castor oil

Castor oil is one of the famous remedies of getting rid of these tags on the skin. Simply apply a mixture of castor oil and baking soda on the cleaned tag. Repeat this for a few days and the tag will fall off.

Use apple cider vinegar

Besides getting rid of skin tags, apple cider vinegar is an effective cure for many skin conditions. Use the apple cider vinegar by soaking a piece of cotton into it and apply it on the affected area. Carry out this process three times per day for some few days until the tag falls off.

Used tea tree oil

Tea tree oil is effective when it comes to treatment of many skin conditions such as acne and skin tag removal. Apply a few drops of the teat tree oil on a clean tag using a cotton wool or a piece of clean cloth and gently rub the tag. The procedure should be done three times each day and the tag will fall off after a few days.

Having this kind of skin problem should not make you tremble as the methods briefly outlined in this page are very effective in getting rid of skin tags. All you need to do is to just follow one or more of the procedure outlined here and your skin will be free from tags; it is upon you to decide whether to do it yourself or see a doctor.By   

3 Comments


  1. That’s very simple to follow thank you, I will pass this on, the great thing about photo editing is there is more than one way to go about it!

    http://onlyayurved.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete

  3. Contact Dr for organic herbal Medicine for diseases, HSV 1&2 and cold sores, herpes etc. He helped me get rid of my HSV after using his wonderful herbal medicine for just 14 days. You can also place an order for any kind of herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness totally from the body contact Dr oyama. On WhatsApp: +2348108264684 or via email droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.comOr visit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Oyamaherbs

    ReplyDelete