Here are some natural mole removal options you have to remove moles using everyday products found in your home and kitchen.
1. A very effective natural mole removal option lies in applying onion juice on the mole for several weeks. This has to be done at least once a day for a few weeks before you find the mole disappear.
2. You could also try holding a cut piece of garlic on your mole for a few minutes every day.
3. Sour apple juice, lemon juice or green papaya juice when applied to your mole thrice a day for tree weeks will make your mole look less pronounced within the time period.
4. Make a paste of ground drumstick pods and lemon extract, and apply to the mole everyday till you find the mole fading away.
5. You could also try applying a paste of castor oil and baking soda on the mole overnight, and washing it off the next morning. This could be repeated for a week or so to find great results.
6. Cut off the roots of some dandelions and rub its roots on your mole till it is covered by the milky juice the roots produce. This has to be repeated everyday for several weeks wherein the mole fades away.
7. Applying apple cider vinegar on the moles for about 10 to 15 minutes everyday will lead to the fading of
the mole over time.
8. Try applying a slice of potato and securing it in place using adhesive bandages for a few days. You will find the mole dissolving with the disintegration of the potato. Even crushing an aspirin and adding a drop of water to make it a paste can be applied on the mole to help make it disappear. This should be covered with a band-aid, and the whole process repeated for a few days.
9. You could also try soaking a cloth in baking soda and castor oil, and rubbing it on the mole three or four times a day.
10. Increasing your vitamin E intake or just emptying the contents of a capsule on the mole and keeping it covered with bandages for a few day will help remove the skin moles in a few days' time. By Darlene L Johnson